<body>


Monday, July 14, 2008

Yay finally I'm able to clear the photos i've been accumulated before camp! All thanks to blogger who decided to be kind to me these few days (:
Worked for four days at Dior, helping YuChern's sis.



Sorry la too bored.







NE Show with Jeremy & Juliana!

















































































































































ZeChoa sis's birthday celebration

The really nice packaging from SINS.








Aiyoh so sleeepy.








IKEA




East Coast (:








We had 3 live lobsters, 2 goby fish and 2 crabs.



Had lobster sashimi for the first time. I still prefer cooked ones :)


Yay I gotta indulge after camp! Had another feast of Chocolate Fondue with the relatives! :D
This time we got fondue choc and it flowed so nicely! :D Ben and I just sat there and ate non stop. Soo much calories oh no!




Mark had Muffins for his birthday! haha! :D











I think I take too many photos haha. But its all worth it when u look back at them years later! haha! :D


captivated by your beautyY, 2:18 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.