<body>


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It was the first time today that I saw so many people around me carrying stacks and stacks of 50 and 100 bucks in their hands :/ Even the ATMs ran out of cash.

Somehow I dont feel happy that I got Macaroni (lol this is very lame but oh well, since some people name their laptops I shall do the same too). Charlotte Wong I know you will love this name I've chosen haha :D In fact I feel somewhat indebted to my dad, for being my source of income for all my Uni stuff. I know it'll be the other way round when I start working and supporting my family and still, I feel bad and I worry a lot (: Thats just me haha. I shall not dwell on the past but maybe I should have gotten a long term boring office job to earn my keep. And not job hopping (plus loads of slacking!). Then again theres pros and cons. I did gain experience through those few jobs even though the pay was not that fantastic (: I will aim to scrimp and save from today onwards. It was supposed to be from last week la, but as you know, its easier said than done.

Gonna hunt for a cute piggy bank so that I'll start saving faithfully! (:



Wkwsci homecoming later, weee :)

captivated by your beautyY, 2:34 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.