<body>


Friday, August 15, 2008

Mahjong on Tuesday at Jayne's hall. Sze Ee, Xin Yi & I slept over cos it was already 4 am by the time we finished playing. yay now I know a little bit about mj! :) And I was late for French the next morning cos I got LOST.  But class was really fun. Bonjour, Je'mapalle Joanne! :)


Weee Play on Wednesday was the most enjoyable thing so far (: We had captain's ball and I felt so good being able to exercise and touch the ball again! 
Thereafter we went to Suf's hall to surprise him. Collaborated with his roomie. We waited for like more than 2 hours because he was at town. 

Hid in his room and surprise!!


And poor thing,he got thrown into Nanyang Lake after that.


Man I've to travel all the way back to school tomorrow morning (fyi, its a saturdayyy!!) for the irritating school pageant thing. I cant believe I gave in to their persuasion. I'm too kind I cant stand it. 

captivated by your beautyY, 5:31 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.