<body>


Sunday, August 24, 2008



The farewell dinner for Wong at Fish and co. Glass House.  











































There's only 4 more days left on this sunny island for you. I'm gonna miss you truckloads bestie. Thanks for everything that you've brought into my life even though its just quite a short period of time ever since we got so close to each other. With your likable character and your silly lame jokes, things seem to come to life and I never fail to see people smile. Even I myself can't help but laugh at the silliest things you do and the unglam expressions that you give. But I love you all the same. Even though you're going to such a faraway place, carry along our friendship close to your heart ok, just like what I'm going to do. I'll miss your voice and your mole. All the best, best friend. I love you Charlotte Wong (:

captivated by your beautyY, 11:30 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.