<body>


Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yay hello people (:
This week has been really packed with activities which led to a serious lack of sleep and dozing off during lects haha. 


And some may be wondering whats up with the Pageant thing. It wasnt supposed to have anything to do with me cos we already sent Tiffany to represent our og. Unfortunately she just had to have a driving class so she was unable to attend the photoshoot. So the committee was so desperate they pleaded and persuaded like anything. And i felt quite bad saying no cos they made it seem as if really no one wants to help the og. Tsk ya la, I dont like to reject people so I reluctantly agreed. Just go try lo, why not. 
The theme?  New Rave.  Rave;  a boisterous party, esp. a dance; extravagantly flattering or enthusiastic.  I'm so totally not comfortable about it though. Dont get shocked by the pictures because its kinda dramatic haha. Hopefully I can get the poster pictures soon (:






I felt super short laa.
iNuovi make-up artists.






Oh some random photo from Suf's bday ponding session haha.
It was Jayne's bday on the 18th! (: We planned another surprise.


The small surprise came first (:



Just when she thought that it was over, the bigger one came! :)








In our attempt to smash her face into the cake..But failed haha.

So Sufi just took a piece of cake and smeared it on Jayne. Poor girl haha.

She even volunteered and wanted to be thrown into the pond. For experience she said. Haha. But the guys wouldnt bear to let her to it haha. So no ponding! 

 Sheesh the Nanyang Lake is so near my hall I dont know what to expect when Oct comes. :/

This girl's so comical la. You can just burst out laughing at almost everything she does. Especially singing! In celebration of Jayne's birthday, we had karaoke at some place that I nvr knew existed. Felt like we were in Malaysia:/

The very pretty DIY we made for Jayne. We're such sweet friends (:







Walking as if they own the road.

Still stop in the middle of the road to take pictures haha.




Tree also wanna take (:


***
Photobook craze with the macs.  Great entertainment when lecture gets really boringg. 












Yes I got into Spectrum TV!! :D Even though the presenter audition was crap.  We're going into Lifestyle and Entertainment production and yay I'm under Fashion Scope whoo (:

**



ZeChoa persevere on no matter what k (: <3

captivated by your beautyY, 3:54 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.