<body>


Tuesday, October 14, 2008


I realised I have not finished posting pics up from the Aust trip. That was so long ago whoops!(( (Oh and pbf I actually have souvenirs for you girls. Its quite lame haha. We havent had the chance to meet up as a whole so I wasnt able to bring them) 
Okay not that I am very free now, but I have been thinking of Aust the past few days. I miss that place. I have so many things I have to save up for. I wanna visit Charlotte before she graduates, I wanna further my studies in Australia, I just wanna leave Singapore. Its too stressful and I feel stranded. Dang why did they give me the make up kit instead of the Bali trip for two. Can go on a holiday getaway with zc after his exams and before his army! Its so depressing that he's going off to Japan when I am still in Cambodia and he'll still be in Japan when I'm back. So sad right. 

And I have finally came to the decision of going to Cambodia with Jing for her mission trip. It wasnt easy making up my mind, because school activities clashes exactly with the trip- Hall and school games which I have been loooking forward so much to! And hall activities is critical now if I want to retain hall next year. 
But I have always wanted to experience God's power through such trips. We get to understand what kind of life the less fortunate lead, and how innocent the children can be. We are going there with the purpose of touching their lives and reaching out to them. Thats what encourages me the most and hence deciding on the trip. I'm just leaving it all to God, if it means forgoing all my school stuff then so be it heh (: He will make a way!!



 


Busselton Jetty






The wind was c..c..co..cold and really strong. 



Must grab onto the railing in case I get blown away haha (:




We looked so funny with all the ponchos haha. The plastic bags were flapping away like nobody's business.






My uncle went all the way to the end!


Margeret River Chocolate Factory
Winery










I seriously need a break. 


captivated by your beautyY, 12:04 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.