<body>


Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Had a catch up session with the DG(disciple group) today! (: Was a fruitful session sharing and praying. Whats more we had foood! 

Sakae buffet in school really cheap, place also nice. haha. People, come visit me one day (:

My leader, final year in Journ! hoho (:  

I only ate... two of this. 






Yay I really Thank God that despite all thats going on in school and with friends, there are still people whom I can trust and rely on  (:  


This week's gonna be madness once again. I foresee sleeping at wee hours in the night. Midterm, sociology essay, sociology group presentation, all due on the same day next week. Sometimes things can just be too coincidental, just too coincidental. 


It's Dad's birthday today. I'm going HOME yay :D



captivated by your beautyY, 8:24 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.