- I initially thought I could use my precious weekend to catch up on French and start on the dreadful 2000-word Sociology essay. And go for a swim. And search for Dad's present which will be challenging and time-consuming.
- I'm frustrated now because I have been given even more tasks to do and within a pathetic amount of time. Like hello this is Sunday and they want it LATER today.
- Its not easy staying in hall, especially when I did not go for hall camp (MAJOR mistake). Its tiring making the extra effort to make myself known and join anything that comes along the way. A part of me wants to stay because of convenience sake, but on the other hand, I miss home and I'm quite sick of having to try so hard just so that I'll be able to continue staying on the next year.
- And whoever said that University would be easy once we get past JC. There's never-ending assignments and tests. The average sleeping time during school days is around 3am.
- I have serious dark eye rings and I think I look terrible :/
Okay thats all I have to complain. haha.
Oh another thing. I am still harping on the stolen sports bra at hall. My favourite Nike one lo please.
Birthday coming, thanks.
HAHA.
captivated by your beautyY, 9:34 AM.