I'm completely zonked out now. I can't believe I wasted the chance to sleep in such perfect weather but instead stayed up the whole night working on the print advertisement. And in the end, we changed it. Ya, my poor effort and huge sacrifice of my beauty sleep. The worse thing was that I had presentation at 8am this morning and I only rehearsed it 10 mins before the lesson. It was just impromtu and I think I mixed up quite a lot of my words because my mind was just blank. But thank God we had good feedback. Our group was the most striking as we had clarity and parity. We didn't just talk, we
presented. It felt so good being praised and complimented for the very first time since school started. Yay the stressful week ended on a good note (: I just need sleep now.
To me, one of the most important things in life is appreciation. Being thankful. Being grateful. Many atimes people don't know how much effort and thought has been put in to do something, even if it's just a small task. I am thankful for the little things people do, I can't exactly express that feeling through appropiate words. 'Thank you' may appear to be a passing remark or a casual comment, but with sincerity it makes a whole lot of difference.
I know God truly understands how I feel, because He is the only one who knows every single thought that goes through my mind, every struggle I face, and every effort I put into doing something. Honour God through our work, and the time of harvest will come according to His will.
captivated by your beautyY, 6:03 AM.