
Yea we have another october baby (: She's so adorable and her name is super cool. Quite similar to mine though, heh heh (:

So tiny!



And God is so gracious. All along I have been really worried about the mission trip clashing with my hall netball competition and we prayed about it several times, for it to go smoothly and hope that things will fall into place. I got the fixtures today and all our matches actually fall before the trip. Oh man I just jumped for joy in the room and started blasting chc songs at 7am in the morning. God is indeed a good god. I can never thank him enough.
My test results are out today as well. This is the test I fear the most because I fared really badly the previous time. I know everyone around me will be scoring 80s and 90s, the highest score was full marks please. I didn't dare to check my marks in front of my friends at class today. I knew they did well. I know I shouldnt compare but its natural that I feel inferior towards them. I knew how badly I did because of the fact that I screwed up the essay big time. I went back alone, prayed before I opened the results and wow, never did I expect such a score. It was actually the reverse of the numbers of the lowest score of the cohort. There was a high chance I could have gotten the lowest. My results were far off from the average, but I was contented. I know I can never measure up to the elites, but I did try my best.
God has really blessed me and I'm so thankful to Him. He really listens to every plead and cry that you may have. Our God is an awesome God.
A levels starts tomorrow. One year ago I was having the dreadful General Paper on that day. Its pretty scary how time flies, and I'm getting old! All the best to everyone! Aja aja fighting! (:
captivated by your beautyY, 2:19 AM.