<body>


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sigh, haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights because of the sickening cough and sore throat that has been lingering on for more than a weeek.
 I'll be coughing the night away while tossing and turning with my mind in a semi-conscious state and the whole feeling just feels horrribble. I don't think i even accumulated an hour of proper sleep every night. 
I'll just sit up in the middle of the night and stare into space cos i get so tired from all the coughing. So just yesterday I woke up at 4am and played Dai Dee on the handphone until 63o. Forced myself to sleep thereafter but to no avail.

Man, I don't know how long this is gonna last.

It feels like crap. 

**

It's December already, time just flies my goodness. I'll try my best to finish up on Aussie and Showdown II! (its like taking forever but oh well)  
 

(:

captivated by your beautyY, 5:47 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.