Over the past few days...
Had ice skating with dnd comm. Went to Kallang Leisure Park for the first time and it was kinda pathetic. I waited for them for more than an hour and i finished walking around in less than a half.


All standing there looking at the kids dancing at the middle of the ring.

It was really cute, especially the smallest girl in the centre!

Surprised aunty min on her bday (: Finally, we're all 19!

Notice the cake is in quite a bad shape lol.

Love you min (:
I met Jasmine just awhile ago and sat her car for the first time whoo. Cant upload the pics cos stup mac doesnt allow files to be sent over from phone through bluetooth. tskk.
And my voice is ultra sexy now (and on the verge of being gone) because I coughed the whole night through and couldnt sleep at all. Boo.