<body>


Thursday, November 06, 2008

I can't believe I'm going to take my final exams just next week. Its way too fast. I can't keep up. 
Anyway, semester one officially ended today, after Voice Studies. And I slept at an unearthly hour last night again because of my portfolio. Okay nothing surprising anyway. 

Last French lesson on Wednesday. Credits to jeremy for the nicely edited photos (:


Ultimate camwhores can!!



Our French teacher is so cute right hahaha. Look the way he smiles! (:
My very talented voice studies teacher who's a theatre actor and director. Its the only lesson I look forward to every week. (I usually fall asleep during floor relaxation exercises haha) 

Alright time to hit the books.  Man I dont know how i am going to keep myself awake.

Lastly, to those who are still in the midst of the dreadful As, persevere okay! It'll be over in no time(:

captivated by your beautyY, 8:22 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.