<body>


Saturday, December 13, 2008

Met up with the bracey girl to shop for Charlotte's stuff (:



I am so badly burnt and black now booo :(



ISG Netball! 
Yeah we're the top in NTU (Not counting NIE haha) 
Lost to NIE by 6, but it was good enough already, considering the fact that they have so many club players! (:


Finally a proper meet up with the girls. 

I can't thank God enough for such a wonderful family.



I'm tired. Physically and a little of mentally as well haha. 5 consecutive days of matches and training under the sun is no joke. Wish I could have some proper rest and more time with Zc before I leave for Cambodia but time really does not allow any of that. And sad to say, my luggage is still empty and I've yet to prepare materials for the trip! *screams*

Will be back on the 23rd, till then (: 


captivated by your beautyY, 9:21 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.