there were two really adorable golden retrievers. the light brown one went up on the grass haha. their owners kept throwing frisbees into the sea and they'll swim out and get it back. they did it more than 10 times continuously okay.
i always look forward to toddlers' duty at church because of ethan! he's soo cute (: he's shaking his bum to the music haha. before that he sat down and wiggled around but i didn't manage to take that in time :(
tues-ihg (interhall games), umpire 2nd match, time 3rd match, umpire 4th match = bad bad sunburn+bad bad muscle ache :(
wed-sch netball vs adm (walkover), training, friendly with SBS
thurs-hall match, sch match, church meeting till night
fri-sch semis and finals, hall training
sat-hall match, pbf, family christmas gathering
this week is really really hectic:( I've been waking up at crazy hours to travel all the way back to school. Can hardly even rest before I leave on Monday. Oh I forgot I still need to pack. Oh no. Why do things always choose to clash together and make it so difficult to accommodate to so many other commitments. Ugh. Gonna miss the boyfriend who's leaving a day after me for Jap and we're coming back on the same day whoo. It's like going to two completely different worlds, experiencing totally different things, with a different purpose. Do keep us in prayers (: