<body>


Monday, January 19, 2009

Had our belated birthday celebration for Sze ee on Monday at a really nice christian cafe called Food for Thought. I was surprised when I reached the cafe and I immediately fell in love with it. The friendly staff, familiar christian music and rich aroma complemented each other so well.  I'm so gonna bring boyfriend and my girlfriends there (:

 












Gave her an ugly and crumpled card and made her think that that was all she was getting haha. Save the best for the last! (:



The ceiling suddenly leaked like nobody's business.


Da surprise (: 

Awfully chocolate rum cake whoo (:
being such great friends, we got her a tolga camera and a huge photo collage made with loads of love! (: 
" Eh you all own me for all the previous birthdays that i planned." 


we all had a good laugh at this pic. Unglam like anything. haha.









Sean had to carry the ISG mascot all the way here.




This was super hilarious.  


Kungfu Panda hahaha.

Looks a little like Disneyland don't you think!







We've finally finished making close to 8000 pork floss rolls over 5 nights. I am so sleep-deprived now I can be the next panda. Oh but on a happier note, the botak boy's booking out this friday (:



captivated by your beautyY, 8:42 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.