<body>


Monday, January 12, 2009

Its really interesting to look at photos of the past and see how much people have changed. I'm thankful that we're still making the effort to meet up once in a while despite our busy schedules and different commitments. I'm also very touched by the initiative and effort that Kailyn and Yi Qian put into planning and organizing class gatherings. Haha it was really funny that we even thought about having a committee to organize a gathering biannually :D KCPSS is where I came to know such awesome friends- friends whom i know will always be there whenever you need them (: 


2005 (i know i'm so gonna get killed for putting such unglam photos but don't you think we looked so cute and erm young last time hahaha):
HAHAHA.








2008:






2009:



Reuben has muscles now okayyy! haha!















captivated by your beautyY, 6:02 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.