<body>


Friday, January 16, 2009

A summary of the week's events. Stayed up the past two nights making pork floss rolls hence i'm very very very sleep-deprived now and I've so many things at hand, some of which i'm so frustrated about ugh. Managed to get the modules I wanted this sem but so far I'm lost at every single one of them. I so don't have the motivation for school. Being alone in hall doesn't make it any better. I so feel like moving back home but it will not be a very wise choice. Sigh.
Jamming with Andreas at his hall last week when my timetable was so slack. 







My very first homemade dinner. Another way of killing time in hall (:




Mass pork floss making session for two nights consecutively.


from night all the way till mornin.
This is jackie. 
52 bottles altogether, 21 down. Madness.
Haha taking breaks. 
Jackie will just lie on the floor and wait for you to scratch his belly. haha so cute.





There's so many events and activities that never fail to clash but I'm very thankful to God that he did provide a way. Just like last Saturday, where I was supposed to have church youth induction, 4 Truth bbq, CS FOC bbq, Hall netball match and a buffet. It was madness and really frustrating because every one is as important as the other. But I just prayed and prayed and things did work out eventually which I am really very thankful to God for.  This week's the same too- with pbf meet up and sze ee's birthday celebration planned on the same day.  Somehow both were changed to different days (: God is indeed gracious. Can't wait for church! It's the only thing worth looking forward to every week! 







captivated by your beautyY, 6:46 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.