I've found a great way to past time during lectures. And it makes me happy too.
isnt this pug super cute! jayne has one!


(: i've lots more in the com and they are looking so pretty!
And i found a couple of really interesting things this week. This is what happens when u have ur laptop to accompany you in lectures heh.
Visit www.oureverydaythings.com its a really lovely site! I wanna do something like that with my family next time too! I wanna learn how to take such beautiful pictures. Santa be nice this year and give me a canon dsl please haha. I promise i'll be really really good this year (:
Check this out too! www.ieatishootipost.sg (:
Oh what better way to keep myself entertained than to endure through the super boring lecture.
I've been working on something for vday. I feel good giving surprises and making my friends happy yay :D But sadly, the poor boyfriend's stuck in some ulu forest digging holes and shooting wild boars. We've no contact since Monday and I don't even know when he's coming out. Sigh.