<body>


Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally saw the long lost guides (with a missing few) last Saturday. It was funny how we complained about the heat and quickly left for the air-conditioned shopping mall for something cold and refreshing. To think that we loved marching, ndp, camps and the outdoor cookings last time. Haha 3 years have indeed changed us quite a bit huh (: 






Melody's awesome brownies. I would have finished the whole box if not for the cough and sore throat that I had that day :(









look closely, he was actually smiling for the camera! (:













Finally done with my group speech in lecture today, thank God. But I started on a bad note, because all the phlegm were stuck at my throat and I sounded like an old woman with a coarse voice my goodness. I even had to pause to cough to clear my throat. Ugh I hope I don't get penalized for that. Impromptu speech and marketing plan presentation next week and i'm done with speech presentations (: 

captivated by your beautyY, 1:47 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.