
Over the weekend, I finished this book that Jing passed to me in church. I only knew this couple was from the church but I didn't really try to find out who they were. But soon did I realize that he was the person leading worship that Sunday itself and his wife was the guitarist! From what was described in the book and when I look at him up on stage now, he looks like a completely different person now. The many struggles that this couple went through together made my heart go out to them, and I felt so encouraged by how miraculously God worked in their lives.
Kenneth (above), suffered from kidney failure since he was a teenager. With God's grace and his wife's unconditional love and support, he managed to pull through 20 over years of pain and suffering. Every single incident, be it good or bad, that happened in their lives during the period of endurance and trauma, was not of coincidence and neither was it by chance. It was all part of God's plan and Him working in their lives. He moulds and shapes us by putting us through deep valleys and tough times. But he never puts us in situations which we cannot handle. He also has his time for working according to his plans.
God is indeed so amazing.
And I just found out that there is a whole long list of Christian radio stations in itunes! Unfortunately Singapore can't have one, if not I wanna be a DJ for it!! (:
captivated by your beautyY, 11:52 PM.