<body>


Sunday, April 05, 2009

Guess this would be the very last post until exams are over.

Bakerzin with the DG to sum up the semester as well as Amelia's last day of school.
Cerelia was so fascinated with the plastic chairs. 







Haha disneyland! 




This is definitely worth all the calories. 
So amazed at how the chocolate lava flows out haha. 



Meet-up with the London girl 











Easter Youth Service (:



Sometimes I can't stand myself for being so indecisive and hesitant over making up my mind over things, which always lead to all talk and no action. Dad doesn't mind me going to London to visit Charlotte during the holidays. I could even travel around Europe if I wanted to. I was super excited over it cos I've already started saving a little and planning for it since last year. But I don't know if it's a good idea considering the fact that it's gonna cost so much. And I dislike the feeling of not being able to share happy moments and experiences with others, especially now that zc's in army and all. Charlotte and Lynn always tells me that sometimes I can't keep thinking about others but just go do what I wanna do. I just can't help feeling this way, when I can get to enjoy something and others can't. And in light of all the things that's happening now, i think it's best not to go. 

"Do not be afraid not dismayed of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's."
2 Chronicles 20:15

captivated by your beautyY, 7:31 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.