<body>


Monday, April 20, 2009

I've successfully survived the first year of Uni hurray (:  When I told my dad my holidays just started, he was like " Huh? Why so fast? Thought you just started your semester?" YES it is that fast. Just when I think that i'm getting the hang of the new modules, the exams are here. And now, they are gone in a flash. Now I need to get a job (i need the cash but i hate the idea of working my holidays away. Or another way could be just calling in to class 95 everyday and hope i win the cash call heh heh). 


So it was timbre for dinner and Revolutionary Road at cathay after our last paper (: Apart from Kate Winslet and Leonardo's acting, it was quite a crappy show lol. 






Some photos that were long overdue since Easter week, so much have happened since.

We had a weird feeling that we might be the only ones who turned up for the gathering since half of the girls couldn't make it and the rest were no where to be found. waited 10 years for lanyan and crystal to come.








And OOOH, look what we have here hahaha!


Easter dinner over at my house.


lol girl guide colours.







god is awesome, he's so awesome.

captivated by your beautyY, 6:42 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.