<body>


Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Have been mia-ing. Nothing much has been going on now. Just sick of FOC and dnd stuff. Regretted landing myself into all this nonsense. Had Senior's camp the past 2 days and I'm so thankful that my games turned out pretty well. Everything was pretty much alright except for the hungry mosquitoes that had a great feast on all of us at night. I'm still itching like mad now. Nevertheless, I thank God for providing people when I needed help and also holding up the weather (:  

Pastor May's birthday on Sunday (:



















FOC photoshoot the day before.

OGLs
Chief and Head progs! 

FOC Main comm
Jesslyn!! Both of us looks so cha cham bo.





Bf's away for field camp, for the 3rd time, sigh, my life seems so dull. 

captivated by your beautyY, 7:15 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.