<body>


Thursday, May 21, 2009

When laziness kicks in and i've accumulated tons of photos on the camera, I tend to go missing in action. So here I am once again, with a proper post with pretty pictures that took me much time to put together.
Plus, how do you like the fresh new look to the blog? (: It better be good cos I've painstakingly searched for it and had so much trouble with the html cause i've not used a blogskin in ages. I think especially pretty with the polaroids. 

Anyway, zc got a week off last week so we finally had some time to catch up (:




Can't remember why he was so excited about it, but I managed to snap it right at the moment he pointed to that sign so it was pretty funny when I look back at this picture (:







Now you know why I am putting on so much weight. Have been procrastinating for a month or so about exercising but nothing seems to be working out. 























Oh this is random but i'm glad that Kris won AI, even though no one expected that he would. 
Charming, and
talented. 

*

Sigh, do I really look like a bad driver? People seem to think I can't make it or I shouldn't drive at all. It's precisely why I can't drive that's why I am learning how to drive. And since I can't seem to fit a job in during this long holiday, I might as well make use of my time to do something productive (i.e learning a skill). 



captivated by your beautyY, 9:41 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.