<body>


Friday, June 05, 2009

Da vinci exhibition & science centre!  





It's quite sad that you are stuck in a small cage in some ulu part of Jurong and you only have cabbage and carrots to eat everyday. Look at your friends below, enjoying the weather in Genting and even have clothes to wear! Lol. saw this picture at YJ's in his trip to Genting and they really looked like the one above. (Duh they're all iguanas how different can they look haha)






Einstein's still going strong after all these years. He never gets sick of climbing that thing huh. 



Electricity whoo. 



Visited Jas after my very traumatizing driving lesson the other day. Sorry I almost knocked you down with your van and almost flipped it when I went up the kerb haha. Crazy experience I tell you. I can never be as good as you!!  

And thanks for the very pretty manicure! (:



captivated by your beautyY, 1:47 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.